Versatile Blogger AwardMany thanks to Caroline at Caroline Makes for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. The world of food blogs is full of lovely, generous people who share their time providing challenges and recipes with each other and others who do not blog (or at least not about food!). Caroline runs the Alphabakes Challenge with Ros from 'The more than occasional baker'.
Rules for the award are :
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this Award and link them back.
2. Say some 5 random facts about you.
3. Spread the joy by nominating other bloggers.
4. Convey the blogger about the nomination.
1. see above2. Fact #1 I have two sons aged 25 and 23, Fact #2 I have recently started to go to a yoga class, Fact #3 my hands and feet are usually cold, Fact #4 I like to read murder and forensic novels, Fact #5 my grandfather was a butcher and my great-grandfather was a baker.3. I am nominating the following bloggers:Tango Like RaindropTurquoise Lemons Aga GirlsHow to Cook Good FoodLaura Loves CakesThanks again to Caroline and I hope the bloggers I nominate enjoy the award.